Are you a Stanford undergraduate or student group with an event idea that encourages ethical reflection? Please consider applying to the Center for Ethics in Society for a grant of up to $1,000 to help sponsor your program. We can provide event assistance and funding for your initiative and help make it successful.
Some Great Ideas Include
- Discussions in the dorms with food/refreshments
- Movie screening with conversation before or after
- Speaker invitation
- Travel for an educational opportunity in the San Francisco Bay Area
Support We Can Provide
- Purchase of food or refreshments
- On-site staff support (discussion leaders, moderators, logistical assistance)
- Event should have a clear educational purpose.
- Please try to submit your grant at least one month in advance of your event. For larger events, please allow six weeks or more.
- You must be an undergraduate student or an undergraduate student group to apply.
- If you have an idea that requires more than $1,000, please send it our way as we may consider it in special circumstances.
- We may ask for some follow-up materials after the event, such as a short write-up to publish on The Buzz Blog of what was learned.